Friday 4 September 2015

Flower Canvas

Last week I was having a really great play with the canvas's I had stored in my room.
I think maybe I had some one else's mojo as I had real fun.
 


I used the techniques that were used on the workshop and Chocolate Baroque Fresh Blooms stamps.
I discovered that I thoroughly enjoy doodling and have invested in a couple of decent black and white pens. I stamped the flowers and filled in some of the details. The paint is a PaperArtsy paint and covered the paper will. I drew in the stalks and the flowers really popped when the black and white outline was added. I love this size canvas and now have another to add to the wall.

Thanks for visiting
Debbie

1 comment:

Miranda said...

This is lovely Debbie and I can see the joy you had creating it! Wish I could be at that workshop! xxMiranda
Have a nice weekend!