Tuesday 17 March 2015

Spring Bird on a Branch

 
 
I had a really relaxing afternoon making this card. I'm not sure it was due to the soft green colour I was using or the way the card came together with the idea I had actually working. It can be frustrating when the idea changes or doesn't happen the way you want it to.
 
 
I started with the colouring of the bird on the branch, I used alcohol pens and pencils.
 The next step was to die cut the image and the green layer for behind. The card base was stamped with an Willow Adirondack inkpad. I love the little stamps in the Chocolate Baroque sets as they are great for pattern making.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Elegantly delicate & muted giving the sense of Spring tiptoeing in & I love the way your sentiment' font iw echoed b the swirly background & lacey die-cut panels.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

Lovely the colours are beautiful and delicate x

maz said...

Love this card Debbie ��