Sunday 8 March 2015

A Brilliant Birthday weekend

 
Last Sunday was my 49th Birthday and I'm now 51 weeks away from my 50th Birthday. Although my neighbour of 49 years sent me this card -
 

which I will keep until next year.
 
I had a wonderful time as I was also attending a workshop weekend with the fabulously talented Finnabair. We made three amazing projects and she showed us many great mixed media techniques.
The photo below shows the ladies who participated and Sam the dog who has
become our furry mascot.
 
 
 
 
This is my scrapbook page of my furry buddy Archie and the Rocking Horse Canvas we made on the Saturday.
 
 
 
For the Sunday workshop we decorated a journal cover and pages .
 
 
I truly had a wonderful weekend and received a couple of special handmade cards which I'll treasure and some lovely gifts.
Thanks to the all ladies who made the weekend so special and my partner in crime.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie
 
 

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the green colours you used on both projects- interesting to see with the black & white photo of Archie & the white metals of your rocking horse project. I'll have to remember that green is exceptionally good with silver in future. Glad you had a super day.
Paula (PEP)

Lou said...

Looks fantastic.