Saturday 4 October 2014

A pair of Pumpkins

 
 
Hi, I hope the weekend is good for everyone.
The girls have been making some fabulous Halloween Samples
and her are two of my creations.
The first was made with a hand cut pumpkin shape and Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade
 and Vintage Photo for shading.
 
 
 
I inked all of the inside of the template with the Spiced Marmalade then added a little Rusty Hinge.
The paper that I cut from the centre of the aperture I trimmed smaller and shaded with the Vintage Photo. I repeated a few more times and then stamped the Flying Ship with Black Versafine Ink.
 
 
A little gift bag filled with treats made with a Printable Download called Polka Dotty.
 The download comes in a variety of colours and is a really handy paper.
The Pumpkin was stamped onto a sticky label that had been coloured before I stamped on to it.
The girls have many more fabulous samples to come so please stop by again.
 
Debbie

No comments: