Tuesday 23 September 2014

Christmas Magic

 
 
 
The weather are definitely changing and the leaves are rapidly turning from the
greens of Summer to the golden browns of Autumn.
 
I have a couple of cards to share using stamps from Holly Bells and Santa Baby.
 
 
 
I scored a square card, cut the squares with a craft knife to resemble windows and highlighted the scored lines with blue. 
I fixed acetate on to the back of the front that had Stickles dots .
 
  For the inside I stamped a selection of snowflakes for the background.
The mantle was stamped onto another piece of card and
coloured with Alcohol pens and the sentiment added to the corner.
Father Christmas was stamped onto a separate piece of card, coloured and
 I cut it out and fixed to the card.
 
 
 
This card also uses acetate in the aperture. I stamped the bells onto a scrap of acetate and when it was dry on the reverse used a quickie glue pen and each section added coloured glitters.
I attached with silicone glue as glitter is difficult to fix.
The holly was stamped, coloured and cut then added to the card. 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today
 
Debbie
 

2 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful cards Debbie.

Sue xx

Claire said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous cards and such clever use of the acetate too. Beautiful colouring. hope you're having a good weekend
Claire xx