Monday 11 August 2014

Julie Nutting Doll Tag 2

 
Tag 2 was started on the play day we had last week. There was a delivery while I was there and a few things dropped into my virtual basket. Glenda opened the newly released Watercolour tag pad from Prima and we put it to the test.
 
 
 
We tried Distress inks, paints and Brusho inks. I used distress stains for my tag and was pleased with the way it took the colours and kept the vibrancy. I finished this tag at home with some stencilling, stamping and added Cassandra doll.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another stunner Debbie. Keep them coming.
See you tomorrow.
Flo xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag Debbie.xxx

Paper Engineer said...

I remember you starting this Debbie. Love the way it has turned out and your colour combo. Ecellent choice, keep it coming! Lesleyxx