Saturday 29 March 2014

No Stamping involved

Every now and then we try something different and this is the result of me playing with stencils.
 
 
I started with a 6 x 6 card and taped the flower stencil to the card front. I used a few distress inks to colour the flowers and leaves. I removed the flower stencil and place the Crafters Workshop Art Is stencil over the card and rubbed Antique Linen through then repositioned it around the card. I finished with ribbon and tied a knot.
 
Thanks for visiting
Debbie
xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this Debbie,great use of stencils.xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This makes a gorgeous one layer card Debbie. I love it.

Sue xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way you've picked out the colour of the flower with the ribbon & how the positioning of your script provides lovely balance to the whole.
Paula (PEP)

Redanne said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love the stencil and the toning ribbon is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comment. Anne x

Shirley said...

A really lovely card, Debbie!! I love how you did the flowers. They turn out awesome! I really like the BG you chose for them too and the colors are so uplifting and Spring!!!