Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lots of crafty fun

A friend from work recently left to start a new job, she has been a great support and lent a friendly ear when I've needed someone to chat to. I know she has moved to a job that will be perfect for her and she'll be an asset to the company, a very talented lady. Here's the card I made her from all the staff.



My next card is made from a Mo Manning digi download. It was an order for a friend for her daughters first birthday. I haven't made a cutesy card for quite some time and thoroughly enjoyed sitting colouring in.


I love quilting and this quilt will be off to London later in the year. Another friend ordered it but the couple don't want to know the sex of the baby so I tried to keep it suitable for a boy or girl. I'm very lucky as she has shown it to a few people and I have orders for another two, a good excuse for leaving my sewing machine on the dining room table.


Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Beautiful cards and a gorgeous quilt. I bet they love it. Hugs x ChrisB