Sunday 12 May 2013

Highlighted Punky Flowers

This is my first sample for the DT and it is one of the cards that develops as you go along.




I started with a selection of distress inks and blended to make the background. I cut the card to size then stamped the different size flowers onto one piece with blue ink to make the background. For the front of the card I used the same background and stamped the two stem flowers with memento. I added highlights of colour with the Graph'it Home & Garden pens and the white is an Inkssentials pen. I must say I love my Graph'its, the colours are so rich.

Thank you for stopping by
Debbie

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

This is very special - I love the way you blue stamped background flowers tie in so beautifully with the principal image & both backgrounds are actually the same colour yet differ! The detailing with white & the selective use of the markers for colour has a very striking impact. The use of black & white for matting is a brilliant foil for the whole design.
Paula (PEP)