Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back to work and playing

Today many people are returning to work on a cold wet wintery day but being positive it's the start of a new year and spring won't be far away. I saw bulbs popping through the soil in a neighbours garden yesterday.

Weeks ago my hubby asked me what I'd like for my Xmas present and after alot of thought and research I asked for a Grand Calibur. We went to a local shop and bought one. I recieved my large box on Xmas morning and was delighted. Half an hour after later my OH came down the stairs with an even larger box and I was shocked when he said it was for me. I carefully opened it and inside was a touch screen PC. We had been playing with them in a store months ago. I love it. I love the fact it has a large screen, no base unit and newer software.

I played yesterday with my other new toy and I love the fact I can put multiple dies and various paper through it in one go. I can emboss larger pieces of paper and card. Cut up to A4 apeture cards.

Here is my first creation.



Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

4 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love aperture cards and this is a stunner. Back to work for me today too
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Debbie!!

Well aren't you a lucky girl. 2 big boxes for Christmas and both containing things us crafters can't do without!!

Love the card.

Take care.

Love


Jill
xx

Miranda said...

Happy new year Debbie and love the soft tones on this card! You are a lucky girl with these presents! My mother has also the GC and she's very happy with it! stay warm and greetz from Miranda

Christine B. said...

Gorgous card you lucky girl. Hugs x ChrisB