Monday 5 December 2011

White Christmas Challenge


This is a quick post as I'm so tired think I'll be propping my eyelids open by the time I've finished. I found a little time to play with new stamps on Sunday. My hubby was very impressed on the delivery time from Chocolate Baroque. These have been part of my wish list since they came out. I love the trees.
I also bought the new set of music tags from the website. They come in three colours and are delish.

My second card was a request from a friend at work. She and her hubby visit a little village coffee shop on a Saturday morning and she wanted to take them a special card. The brief was there business card. Pink and black and the shop is
called number 5. I printed the word number on the computer and cut out the digits on the Cricut. I kept the tree simple, just adding a few pink flat back gems.


Good luck to all who have entered the challenge.
Debbie

7 comments:

Glenda said...

Gorgeous tag and lovely fresh colours on the vintage tag. I love your soft colouring on the baubles too.

Thanks for taking part in the challenge,

Glenda

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Beautiful Tag.fresh, elegant and stylish. Love it.
Lovely greet
Marja

maria's knutselplezier said...

I love you beautifull tag, feels very much ,white christmas, succes with the challange!!!

Kathryn said...

Love it :)

Angelnorth said...

Sweet tag, the lace edging finishes it beautifully! Lovely special card for your friends to take along to the coffee shop, too!

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous tag... I just love the soft fresh shades.
Suzi B xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous tag Flossie and the lace is gorgeous. A brilliant design for your friend's card - the "Number 5" is totally brilliant!
Have a wonderful Christmas - hugs, Sylvia xxx