Tuesday 7 September 2010

Oh what a wonderful time

I went back to work on Wednesday of last week but really didn't mind as I knew I was off to the Graphicus retreat on Friday afternoon.
http://www.graphicus.co.uk/pages/default.aspx

I went last year and had the most wonderful time, I learned so much so was counting down the sleeps. From stepping into the room full of people busy prepping projects until leaving on Sunday afternoon I enjoyed every moment. We worked flat out painting, sticking, stamping, glueing, threading, embossing, chatting, eating, laughing. What more can a crafter want. The thing I enjoy most is the company of everyone there. I've only finished one project but haven't a photo yet. I enjoyed the mirror project and will finish it at the weekend. I think Ikea may cotton on, I hope they don't put the prices up.

4 comments:

G Peplow said...

OOh Lucky you, I'm really glad you had a lovely time. Your mirror looks wonderful so far, don't forget to share when it's finished ;) xx

Christine B. said...

Glad you had a great time . I'm so envious. Your mirror look lovely look forward to seeing it finished. x ChrisB

ikki said...

You are making me think "this is something I must do!" Sounds a wonderful crafting experience. Your mirror look brill and I'm sure your other projects will be to - look forward to seeing them. ikki x

Phree said...

The mirror looks lovely, looking forward to seeing all your retreat projects when they are finished.