Wednesday 30 July 2008

Where are the days going to






It's now Wednesday and I can't believe how quickly the days are flying. My hubby went off to work after his holes on Monday and I'd arranged with a friend to go and see a retired work friend. It was lovely to see her, have a coffee and chat. We headed back to mine and I did a little holiday preperation to J's hair.

Tuesday my daughter and I went to return what was becoming a nightmare power washer to the local supermarket. (I was surprised we were successful). Then it was off to the flicks. Amy and I giggled all the way through at Julie Walters. Mama Mia is a girly flick and I think when it is released it will be a definate purchase. In between this I recieved some new stamps and a new cartridge for my cricut. The stamps are by a designer called Janet Roberts and are brill. Well I'm going to make a few more cards in between putting out the washing.

No comments: